Board is $350 per month, due at the first of the month.
- Daily turnout unless prohibited by weather
- Twice daily feeding of grain/sweet feed
- Twice daily feeding of high quality hay
- Extra hay will be given if horses are in for extended length of time
due to weather.
- Unlimited water (buckets cleaned daily)
- Daily mucking of stall (sawdust bedding)
- Bi-monthly worming (wormer is provided by owner, but performed by barn owner)
** We do not accept stallions at Nauvoo Stables.
We have two barns that offer a wide range of stall sizes. We offer cross ties and standing ties
for grooming and tacking. A large tack room is available for your use for storage of your equipment. The tack room is locked
when not in use. A lounge with refrigerator is available to boarders who wish to keep beverages cold. There are also drinks
provided for sale.
There are two hoses located in a cement area, with ties for bathing your horse. There is warm and
cold running water.
A blanket must be provided for horses during inclimate weather.
Geldings and mares are kept in two seperate large pastures. A saftey or leather halter and a lead
rope must be provided by the owner for each horse. Horses are turned out daily unless weather prohibits turnout.
Horses are closely monitored for health and changes in attitude or coat. We strive to have
healthy horses and will work with owners to prepare a plan that brings out the best in your horse.
Farrier and veterinary costs are the responsibility of the owner. We have farrier and vet references
upon request. If you use our farrier and vet we will be glad to hold your horse for you. If you wish to have your
own vet or farrier you must make your own arrangements with them for an appointment.